Chief Operating Officer
Due to continued growth, this organisation is seeking a new COO with a focus on continuous improvement and building organisational capability.
$170,000 — $200,000
An Australian leader in Waterproofing and Civil Remediation solutions. They pride themselves on providing solutions for the commercial, industrial, mining and infrastructure sectors.
As the Chief Operating Officer, reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the Operational Management of this national contracting company. You will manage the operations of the company, leading the State Managers and driving the IT, Finance, Sales, HR and Marketing functions.
- Manage and oversee the daily functions of the company
- Design and Implement Business Strategies
- Set goals for Performance and Growth
- Participate and Lead Expansion Activities
- Assist in the Delivery of Projects
- Negotiate Contract Terms
- Lead the Sales Team
- Manage budgets and plan contingencies
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Experience gained as a CEO/MD/COO/GM, etc.
- A highly commercial and strategic leader who has proven experience in growing businesses organically and through acquisition activities.
- Experience with high-level negotiations.
- Exceptional leadership and influencing skills
- Extensive knowledge of Civil construction works
- Ability to seek out new opportunities and win work
- Be innovative, engaging and present with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and join an innovative and successful company.
For more information on this role please Apply via the link