Foremen – Fitout
Well established and award winning refurb, fit-out & new build head contractor have experienced recent growth & need a Fit-out specialist to join ASAP
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established and award winning refurbishment - fit-out - new build head contractor has experienced recent growth, securing projects for the next 12 months due to their strong client relationships. This company specialises in the delivery of commercial office, educational, government and retail projects valued up too $40M +. This company has become a preferred supplier in NSW and has recently expanded operations in other major cities.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Project Manager, as a "Fit-out Foreman" you will commence employment by delivering a commercial office fit-out and lobby refurbishment type projects valued from $1M in Sydney. You will be heavily involved in managing and guiding the site team to ensure projects are completed at the highest quality. You may be required to work rotating shifts mixed with days, weekends and nights.
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Conduct site inductions and tool box talks
- Inductions and tool box talks
- Liaise with Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Supervisor on commercial fitout projects valued from $1M
- Trade background will be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Strong understanding of WHS and site safety
Employees boast about the positive and professional working culture at the company, and their strong emphasis on training and development. This company prides themselves on a strong attention to detail for quality project delivery and a focus on safety. The company also organises regular team gatherings and events to retain high staff morale.
- Fast paced and supportive working environment
- Landmark and exciting commercial fitout projects
- Steady pipeline of projects allowing for employment stability
- Very attractive remuneration package
The salary range for this role is $130000 to $130000 plus Negotiable
This job is located in or around North Sydney, NSW