QA/QC Coordinator Hose and Hydraulic Parts
Our client is an industry leader who are actively seeking an experienced QA/QC Coordinator for a permanent position located within their C/Vale office
As the QA/QC Coordinator, you will be a highly organised individual, who operates with integrity and has a sound knowledge and practical application of quality management systems within project environments. The primary purpose of this role is to provide specialist QA/QC advice and support to the business and its projects. Reporting to the QA Manager...
- QA and QC of orders going out the door; hands on, physically inspecting.
- Compilation of MDD's (Material Data Dossiers)
- Ensuring equipment is calibrated, with-in data and maintained.
- Assisting in compiling new processes for QA Manager's approval
- Assist in the implementation process to be accredited in various ISO and AS standards
- Assist in development of forms and templates
- Assist/Create Policy documents, internal procedures and work instructions
- Assist in Tender process
- Heavily involved in HSE development, maintenance and management
- Complete company audits
- Assist in the NCR process
- Assist in new product analysis (burst test, material traceability)
- Understand NATA Accreditations, how they come about, what they mean and how to achieve/maintain.
- Must have been involved in ISO 9001 businesses before and understand what this means.
- Involved in a similar industry but not coming from a large corporation. Must have worked in a Small business environment before.
- Looking for someone with between 2-7 years' experience.
- Must be a hard worker and able to work autonomously; able to manage their own days' workload.
- Must have an extremely detailed eye to pick up the smallest document mistake or product mistake.
Apply using the link below or for a confidential discussion please contact Ben Lyons on 0438950029
- Great client list and exciting project pipeline!!!
- Lead the QA/QC procedures within the company
- Young and vibrant team
The salary range for this role is $60000 to $60000
This job is located in or around Canning Vale, WA