• Deliver physiotherapy within a state-of-the-art clinic in Sutherland Shire.
• Either part time or full time, and working hours are flexible.
• Top of the line equipment and gymnasium with Technogym equipment, Alter-G antigravity treadmill, VO2 Max testing and 3D infrared motion analysis.
• A friendly, supportive multi-disciplinary Allied Health team (Physios, Ex Phys, Pilates, Podiatry, Speech, Dietetics, Chiro, Psych, Massage etc)
• Strong referral base including a large and modern on-site medical centre.
• General MSK Physiotherapy, 3D motion analysis, biomechanical running assessments, bike fitting, and VO2 max, lactate testing.
• If you have a background and/or interest in disability, growth in NDIS referrals is also strong and there’s opportunity for you to grow this area (facilities include an accessible rehabilitation gym, disability-specific training equipment, and Alter-G antigravity treadmill.
This is great because: Remuneration, facilities, equipment, and training infrastructure are all excellent. The clinic will provide a competitive annual salary with a lucrative bonus based on performance. Once you've established a strong client base, if you would prefer to work on the basis of a % of revenue, then the business is also open to this. Ongoing education is highly encouraged, with fortnightly in-house CPD and annual allowances for external CPD. This clinic is determined to offer the best environment in which to provide physiotherapy services.
• Full AHPRA Physiotherapist registration
• A team player with strong time management and communication skills
• You're committed to delivering a very high standard of care
To Find out more: Call Pete Wildman on 0421 378 406 or APPLY Now! We recruit for a broad range of Physiotherapy positions, and are always happy to talk with physio