Clinical Psychologist or Registered Psychologist
Working with aged and disabled clients (e.g. dementia and ABI behaviour management). Very flexible practice, casual role initially 8-16 hours per week
ABOUT THE JOB:
* Focus on working with aged and disabled clients (e.g. dementia and ABI behaviour management)
* Opportunity to undertake NDIS work also
* Services are provided within a clinic in Gordon, and within Residential Aged Care facilities
* Working 8-16 hours per week on a casual basis initially (scope to increase hours if desired)
AM I THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS JOB?
You're outgoing, you build rapport readily, and you have a genuine interest in providing psychology services to elderly and disabled client groups. Ideally you're an AHPRA registered Clinical Psychologist, though Registered Psychologist's are also encouraged to get in touch as there is another casual opportunity we can discuss.
* Current Driver's Licence and access to a reliable vehicle
* CRC including vulnerable groups (Current, or willing to obtain)
* Professional Indemnity Insurance (Current, or willing to obtain)
WHY APPLY? You'll be joining a very flexible and supportive practice with a highly experienced mentor available, and an opportunity to use your clinical skills and experience to make a real difference to the lives of elderly and disabled people and their families.
NEXT STEPS? Apply today, or call Pete Wildman on 0421 378406 for a confidential discussion.
- Casual 8-16 hours per week initially (Scope to increase if desired). Flexible.
- Work with elderly and disabled clients within a clinic and residential aged care
- Call Pete Wildman on 0421 378406 or apply today
The salary range for this role is $45 to $60 plus Flexible
This job is located in or around Gordon, NSW