Application Support Consultant – L2 Support – Helpdesk
Application Support Consultant required to join a true industry leader on a perm basis with a structured career path, training and certification.
Application Support Consultant required to join a true industry leader on a permanent basis with a structured career path, training and certification opportunities.
The role will see you providing 2nd level support to a large external corporate client base whilst ensuring all system changes are dealt with in a timely manner and adhering to the company change and release management framework.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Technical Support environment
- Knowledge and aptitude in Application & Software support
- A capacity to learn to ensure skills across multiple platforms and future developments are kept up to date
- WINTEL environment experience, maintenance and troubleshooting to a first or second level.
- Experience troubleshooting network technologies such as LAN configuration, WIFI, 3G/4G, Routers, Firewalls
- Strong service ethic and ability to contribute to a positive team environment;
- Ability to work under pressure including through Client interactions and Time Management, being able to prioritise and manage calls of varying complexity (up to the point of Escalation) but including follow-up and other support actions.
- Exposure to Audio Visual hardware and software support or installation (LED/Touch Screens, Projectors, Cabling etc) highly regarded
You will display excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to problem solve and exercise judgement while working independently.
To apply for this position please forward your resume in Microsoft Word.
The salary range for this role is $65000 to $75000
This job is located in or around McMahons Point, NSW