Business Intelligence Analyst
Opportunity to work with the latest tech and impact this global data-driven company’s Analytics function!
My client is a global, reputable company that is looking to bring their Analytics capability to the forefront of its operations. This opportunity will allow you to use the technical skills and business acumen you have picked up in the past and apply it to a growing Analytics function. You will be working closely industry experts but also be given the autonomy to build relationships with the business and showcase your data driven insights.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand business problems
- Build up their SQL Data Warehouse
- Architecting multiple data sources to establish well-documented process for self-service reporting & analytics
- Create intuitive dashboards to present data-driven insights through reporting
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience in working on end to end Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence solutions
- Ability to understand business problems and experience in providing data-driven insights
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI etc
- Experience across 2-3+ industries and be able to hit the ground running!
- Ideally experience as a BI Consultant in Australia with tools such as SQL (MS & Oracle), Tableau, Alteryx etc
- 6 month project with a global entertainment industry leader
- Work with the latest tech (Alteryx, Tableau) and take them to the next level
- $500 referral bonus - share this on to your network!
This job is located in or around Sydney, NSW