Data Analyst – Marketing
This is your opportunity to work with great people in an exciting industry on end to end Campaign Analytics.
In an environment where Analysts have the opportunity to work across several stakeholders and business units, this is an excellent opportunity for someone that is interested in Marketing analytics. Work with large, interesting data sets and with great people that help foster your development. The team is growing rapidly in 2018 due to scope for new projects - now is a great time to come on board!
Key responsibilities & requirements:
- SQL exposure is a must. Ideally in a medium-large business setting.
- Pre-Campaign customer segmentation, profiling and targeting experience.
- Understanding of the campaign execution process.
- Post-campaign effectiveness analytics, using Qlikview or Tableau.
- Liaising with stakeholders to gather requirements, set expectations and deliver under pressure on deadlines.
Contact me on 0430 327 094 or Nakul@Sterning.com if you have further questions. A $500 Referral voucher is available for this role!
- Work with big data for this growing Marketing Analytics team
- End to end Campaign analytics exposure with potential for long-term opportunitie
- SQL & Pre/Post-Campaign Analytics experience necessary
This job is located in or around Sydney, NSW