$90,000 — $119,999
Sterning is partnering with this leading fin-tech payments solution company. Together we are seeking a talented iOS developer to join their business. This role is for someone who is ready to take ownership of an application and bring it to life!
The company has an incredibly strong presence across Australia, NZ, and APAC with offices in all of these environments. They provide payment solutions across multiple channels, point of sales, payment transfers etc. It's a simple idea with lots of complexities to provide. Safe, simple, fast and secure payment transactions for businesses and their customers.
You will have a LOT of freedom in this role to flex your technical know how, make decisions and help bring the businesses app into the next millennium. There will be plenty of opportunity to work on greenfield projects as well as refactoring their existing app from Objective C to SWIFT.
Ideally you will possess key technical skills such as Objective C & SWIFT. Your ability to document work produced in terms of technical designs, analysis outcome, code comments will help aid the development and refactoring of their applications.
These guys are based on the lower north shore, with plenty of parking around if you live in the west or north-west it's an ideal spot for people that drive. The company culture is laid back and tech loving.
This is what you are going to be working on:
- Work within a development team to develop iOS mobile apps
- Maintain existing iOS mobile applications
- Perform code reviews of other developer's code
- Support external technical partners/customers on in technical integration tasks
- Proactively contribute to ongoing development and process improvement of the business
This is you technically:
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Passionate about mobile apps
- Multiple years of experience in native iOS application development
- Great knowledge of BOTH Objective C & SWIFT
- Experience and exposure to mobile SDK packaging & development
- Good with iOS build tools and libaries (xCode, Alomofire etc)
- Know when would be best to use MVC or MVVM to build an app
- Experience in all relevant phases of the SLDC.
- Strong skills in integrating with backend services (HTTP Post, SOAP and RESTful web services)
- Previously worked in an Agile SCRUM environment
Opportunities like this do not come around too often so if you would like to make the world a better place and have a keen interest in the fin tech world then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Contact Sam Elderfield | 0468 591 683 | email@example.com