Juniper Engineer (Senior)
Senior Engineer providing high level back up to Optus / customers. Ideally JNCIE although other Juniper certifications considered.
Exciting and rare opportunity to join a global network infrastructure supplier who has recently landed in Australia who are a Juniper partner who count Optus as a customer for 20+ years and have solid growth plans enabling you to move in to an global Juniper partner.
The Resident Engineer (Juniper) will have accountable to develop and maintain expertise on the products deployed or to be deployed within the Customer's network.
- Carry out testing of new Designs, and deploy solutions to client network
- Support ongoing efforts in defining best practice policies for Juniper product applications used by Customer
- Effective support, management and delivery of a stable, efficient and effective Platform & Network Services, processes and technology
- Development and Execution of Platform & Network Services Roadmap in order to meet both short term and medium term objectives
- Efficient utilisation of internal and external resources for achieving a lowest cost for provisioning of assets and services
- High satisfaction by business and technology team stakeholders with the reliability, flexibility and enhancement of the infrastructure platform and network services.
- High end-user satisfaction due to the ability to meet Service Level Agreements(SLAs) with processes are in line with ITIL change, incident and problem management.
- Ensure the Platform and Network Elements are monitored and patched to meet Security Guidelines.
- Contribution and co-ordination of uplifting documentation for both Network teams.
- Ideally JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP OR JNCIE
- Experience in relating business needs and risks to technology solutions in the infrastructure landscape.
- Previous Juniper engineer experience, supports and troubleshoot networks, looks after enterprise and telco clients
- Must have Hands-on experience in troubleshooting, configuration of Service provider network, Juniper Service provider devices PTX, MX, M and EX series devices) able to debug device logs and core dump correlate to the problem scenario and recommend resolution to issues
- 4+ years' experience as Tier 3 or Technical or Network specialist in Service Provider space supporting IP Based services (MP-BGP, MPLS, Core MPLS network)
- Expert level experience in supporting Telco/Service provider Networks.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in a technical infrastructure and operations role.
- Ability to work under pressure in technical emergency situation, and manage multiple projects simultaneously and self-manage workload
- Qualified in standard IT capabilities (e.g. ITIL, PRINCE2/PMBOK, Six Sigma, CCIE/CCNP or other equivalent)
- Experience in coordinating activities involving cloud-based technologies
- Experience working with outsourced services and IT service providers
Please send your resume immediatly to email@example.com or call 0456 444 094 now!
- Global Network Infrastructure Provider
- Macquarie Park
- Immediate start
The salary range for this role is $110000 to $130000 plus Super
This job is located in or around Sydney, NSW