Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager
Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager required to support a Senior Project Manager with an enterprise software roll out.
Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager required for an initial 12-month fixed term contract (strong likelihood of extension) to support a Senior Project Manager in the implementation of a large piece of software across 100 sites.
The primary purpose of the role will be to provide support, as required, to the Senior Project Manager. The role covers the coordination and contribution to a range of activities within the project, including but not limited to:
* Implementation and monitoring of project documentation, processes and registers
* Project management support
* Issues and options analysis
* Stakeholder engagement and communications
Under the supervision of the Senior Project Manager, and depending on capability and experience, the successful candidate will be given responsibility to manage or support aspects of the project office function, as well as project implementation activities.
You will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a project role including:
* Prior experience working as a Business Analyst or Project Support Officer
* Stakeholder engagement and communication
* Understanding of system development methodologies
* IT Business Systems knowledge / project delivery
* IT Development knowledge / project delivery
You will display excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to problem solve and exercise judgement while working independently.
To apply for this position please forward your resume in Microsoft Word format or alternatively contact Mark on 02 8306 8283
The salary range for this role is $70000 to $80000