Project Manager – Infra / Business Systems – 6 Months FTC
Hands-on PM required to join a busy PMO, stepping into several infrastructure and business systems related projects (work packages).
IT Project Manager required for a six-month (FTC) contract with immediate start in Perth's CBD
The role will see you joining a busy PMO and stepping into several infrastructure and business systems related projects (work packages).
We are looking for a self-motivated candidate who can hit the ground running, liaises comfortably with all levels of the business and has the DRIVE to deliver.
There are limited resources available in terms of project support, business analysts etc and this role will NOT be about managing projects by facilitation of other teams, rather by getting the job done yourself.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Exposure in the end to end delivery of infrastructure and business systems
- Experience in the management of budgets, resources and stakeholders at all levels, to defined methodology
- Ability to plan and manage multiple concurrent projects taking into account the competing priorities of dependent projects
- Ability to develop and manage project risks, issues and budgets
- Ability to manage third party resources
- Management of multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with a customer focus
You will have a record of successfully managing all aspects of projects through to completion, and be experienced in system implementation and business change.
Your superior attention to detail and highly organised approach will drive the effective management of project artefacts and reporting.
Team orientated, you will also utilise your interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills to drive the success of your team and their impact on the project more broadly.
To apply for this position please forward your resume in Microsoft Word format
The salary range for this role is $120000 to $130000 plus Pro Rata
This job is located in or around Perth CBD, WA