Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst
Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst required to develop new initiatives and reports within Salesforce to improve business intelligence.
The Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst will be responsible for providing basic to intermediate support for CRM users and developing new initiatives and reports within Salesforce to improve business intelligence.
- Minimum 2yrs experience as dedicated Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce certified Administrator (ADM201 minimum)
- Working knowledge of CRM and other business intelligence/analysis tools
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills or product support experience
- Strong computing skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet research skills
- Strong numeracy and data analysis / interpretation skills including key performance measurement and return on investment (ROI)
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, set priorities and deliver on time
- Highly developed communication and relationship management skills, including building working relationships, displaying qualities which encourage positive communication and trust.
- Ability to engage users, understand needs and deliver training to build confidence and skills of users
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Flexibility to take on new and wide-ranging tasks
- Ability to take on limited technical tasks in the CRM environment.
You will display excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to problem solve and exercise judgement while working independently.
To apply for this position please forward your resume in Microsoft Word format
This job is located in or around Sydney CBD, NSW