Senior Data Analyst
Bring your technical & stakeholder management skills to impact the growth of this Analytics function!
My client is a growing, reputable Financial Services organised based in the heart of the Sydney CBD. This opportunity will allow you to use the technical skills and business acumen you have picked up in the past and apply it to a new Analytics function. You will be working closely with a technical and industry expert but also be given the autonomy to build relationships with the business and showcase your data driven insights.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand business problems
- Use your strong SQL skills to work on the data warehouse & Salesforce CRM
- Create intuitive dashboards to present data-driven insights through reporting
- When the analytics structure is more mature, work on predictive modeling using various data science techniques
- Advanced SQL skills
- Ability to understand business problems and experience in providing data-driven insights
- Salesforce CRM exposure (working with business users, fine tuning the back-end through SQL etc)
- Financial Services industry experience
- Statistical modeling/data science theoretical understanding and/or practical experience
- Campaign/Customer Analytics
If you have any questions or would like to discuss other Data Science/Analytics career opportunities, feel free to contact me on 0430 327 094 email@example.com.
Otherwise please apply through the link below!
- Opportunity to work in a small team to build a new Analytics function
- Permanent Sydney CBD based role, great culture
- Strong SQL & Exposure to Salesforce CRM a big plus
This job is located in or around Sydney, NSW