Solution Architect required to provide leadership and expertise in designing enterprise wide solutions using market leading technologies.
Solution Architect - BI/DW/API - 6-month contract + extensions
Solution Architect required to provide leadership and expertise in designing enterprise wide solutions using market leading technologies. Initial six-month contract with extensive project pipeline leading to further extensions.
To be successful in securing this exciting post you will have proven experience in the design of Solution Architecture and have significant exposure to BI, Data warehousing and API solutions and systems. Proven cloud technology capability and engaging effectively with third party vendors will be a significant advantage.
Define the current state reference architecture ensuring alignment to the current business requirements and processes
Ensure the conceptual design phases are documented across the key architecture domains of the network, digital, information and security;
Define the future state by developing Proof of Concepts.
Working with the Security Experts in Infrastructure team to ensure there is no compromise on the security of Customer Data.
Contribute to the POC paper ensuring alignment is consistent to the future state road map and business requirements;
You will be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills, capable of building relationships with staff and partners without compromising on architecture design and principles.
* Good Understanding or previous experience in API & Data, Cloud Systems, Mobile App and web development principles.
* Experience with SaaS, IaaS, PaaS could technologies.
* Outstanding documentation skills and presentation skills.
* Fair understanding of the security landscape and can work with and guide Infrastructure team on proposed networking solution.
* Fair understanding of ERP, CRM and document management systems.
* Hands on and potential to become single point of contact for design governance.
* Tertiary qualified with ideally good experience of frameworks and tools such as TOGAF & Archimate but not mandatory.
You will display excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to problem solve and exercise judgement while working independently.
To apply for this position please forward your resume in Microsoft Word format or alternatively contact Mark on 02 8306 8283
- Excellent opportunity to have a wide variety of work in a dynamic environment
- Exciting role working with a large pipeline of projects end to end
- Exposure to newest tech and chances to develop in the role
This job is located in or around Sydney, NSW