Pickers / Packers
This logistics company based near Alexandria is looking for people that are able to work as unloaders in a fast paced warehouse.
$25 — $30 /HR
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for the unloading of shipping containers and working on packing lines, sorting and assembling product ready for either delivery to customers or further storage.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manual and sometimes forklift unloading of shipping containers
- Picking and packing orders for distribution or storage
- Completing and maintaining accurate paperwork
- Maintaining cleanliness of packing and loading areas as directed
You will be:
- Reliable and attentive to detail
- Able to adapt to fast-paced environments
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Able to maintain high levels of personal hygiene required for multiple product handling
- Available for shift work Mon - Fri (with some Weekend work occasional)
- Able to withstand repetitive manual handling tasks including lifting items up to 20kgs
- Willing and able to have a medical check, including if required a police check and may be subject to drug testing
This is a great opportunity that could lead to a permanent role for the right person. The organisation has great benefits and is a top performer in their field. Previous experience is not essential, however a forklift licence would be an advantage and a willingness to work consistently in a team environment is essential. Please apply using the link.