Account Manager – WA
We are seeking a Sales Engineer who has a strong technical background and has a proven track-record of B2B solution selling.
This is a global leader in manufacturing and supplying control valves, actuators and instrumentation into the resources, naval and aeronautical markets. Their hi-tech products include control equipment that is installed in projects throughout the world.
My Client is seeking an Account Manager to grow sales of the Company's products and services within an established customer base, primarily within the Power, Research, Naval, Mining, Oil and Gas markets.
This is an external, business to business sales and technical support role. This high profile position requires an ability to excel individually, whilst contributing to a collaborative, highly professional sales team that is focussed on helping the Company achieve ambitious sales goals. The Company recognises and rewards individual performance and success as well as the overall achievement of Company sales growth targets and other strategic objectives.
What they offer:
The Company has a strong commitment to personal training and development. You will be supported by an experienced management team and exceptional Customer Service and Operations people that you will work closely with to help you achieve your objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified - preferably an Engineering discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of fluid systems and components is an advantage
- At least 2 years working within an industrial market is preferable
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a Technical Sales role
- Understanding of Fluid System Design
- Hydraulics experience
- Understanding of CRM systems.
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Willing and abler to travel within WA as required.
If you the necessary skills and experience please apply now via SEEK or below.
- Excellent package including car allowance
- Ongoing product training here and overseas in the USA, Asia and Europe
- Long-term career opportunity - low staff turnover rate
The salary range for this role is $80000 to $100000
This job is located in or around Perth, WA