We currently have a rare opportunity for a proactive and passionate Operations Coordinator to join our faced paced and rapidly changing company.
We currently have a rare opportunity for a proactive and passionate Operations Coordinator to join our faced-paced and rapidly changing company. Customer first mentality, through operational excellence, is our primary objective.
The Operations Coordinator will need to be a multi-tasker who can manage multiple activities.
This role is vast and will work closely with all supply chain roles. The key responsibilities will be:
- Production planning process in a repack environment. Demonstrated experience in production planning and bills of materials would be ideal.
- Responsible for company's customer DIFOT
- Assist with S&OP
- Work closely with the purchasing and planning department
- Expediting of purchase orders and identify supply constraints that may affect customer demand
- Work with Logistics department to assist with documentation, Goods Receiving Notes, and exports
- Management of compliance documentation
- Implementation of procedural changes
This person will ensure the efficient daily operations of all supply chain and operational functions, Identify any root causes and make preventative recommendations to eliminate future like issues.
Although not essential the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Diverse, well-rounded operational and supply chain experience.
- Innovative and flexible approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
- APICS qualifications will be well regarded
- Ideal candidate will have demonstrated at least 3 years in a similar role
Experience, knowledge within the speciality or chemical industry would be advantageous although not essential as full industry training will be provided.
- Operations Coordinator
- Chemical Distribution Company
This job is located in or around Rydalmere, NSW