Career clarity program
With Angela Farmeary
A one on one career program that includes 4 x 90 minute sessions that will give you career clarity and be fully prepared for the job market. Includes a career plan, written resume, LinkedIn profile, networking scripts, job search guidance, hidden job market tips and interview coaching.
Do any of these scenarios sound like you? If yes, then I can help you
- You’ve just been made redundant or your long-term contract has finished. Even although you expected this it has still been a confusing and vulnerable time. Your initial plan was to take some time out to recharge and relax, then refocus on what you want to do next.
- You are feeling frustrated and bored in your current role and it has lost the excitement it used to have. You would like to look at other opportunities in either the same or similar sectors to where you currently work.
- You have been in your current role for a long time and are quite comfortable, but are not feeling challenged anymore. Your aim is to get into something different but you have no idea what that is or even where to start looking.
What does this involve
Session 1: Gaining clarity
- A detailed discussion and assessment of your current career situation.
- Work together to identify your career goals whilst ensuring these also align with your personal values
- Discuss your career options that are a fit with your personality, interests and values as well as what culture and work environment will suit you best
- Create a career action plan and timeframe that details your next steps.
Session 2: Your personal brand
- A full review of your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Professionally written resume that is ATS and key word optimised.
- Cover letter advice and templates.
Session 3: Job search & networking
- Discuss how you are currently approaching your job search
- Devise a successful job strategy that will see you achieve more interviews and meetings.
- Advise you how to access the hidden job market
Session 4: Job interviews
- Understand how to research and prepare for job interviews
- Practice answering common interview questions
- Understand and role play behavioural based interview questions
- Learn how to successfully close an interview
What you will gain
- A completed value proposition that helps you understand what your values, strengths and skills are
- Greater clarity and confidence about the job and career that is a good fit for you
- A professionally written resume that is ATS and key word optimised
- Cover letter advice and templates
- A LinkedIn profile to ensure you are sending out a message that sells your strengths and skills and gets you noticed for the jobs you want
- Understand the hidden job market and how to access it
- A career plan with timeframes to enable you to undertake further research to help you either get ahead in your current career or move into a new career
Total cost $1,650