Pre Sales Engineer
We are excited to be working with this digital signage and AV business to find a gun pre-sales Engineer. Working with the Sales, and Project Delivery
$110,000 — $149,999
We are excited to be working with this digital signage and AV business to find them a gun pre-sales Engineer.
Working closely with the Sales, Engineering, Project Delivery and Support teams and reporting into the Head of Sales, this pivotal role is responsible for developing digital signage and AV solution designs which are fit for purpose and encompass all appropriate design specifications to support successful solution build, implementation and operation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate expertise in leading the development of solutions architectures for complex systems as well as your proven ability to evaluate and undertake impact analysis on major architectural solutions and assess associated risks and
- Work closely with the Sales Team to understand prospect business challenges and demonstrate how their suite of products and solutions can maximise their business success.
- Plan and facilitate prospect and customer workshops to understand business problems, and design solutions that will solve these.
- Work with other internal teams, such as engineering, creative, support and deployment, to develop and build solutions to meet customer’s needs.
- Create detailed proposals and Statements of Work outlining the design and scope of solutions to be delivered to prospective customers.
- Conduct internal sales training sessions with account managers and technical sales to continuously improve product knowledge and skillsets.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations either on-site on remotely.
- Actively look to improve on processes or tasks as required.
- Maintaining an intimate knowledge of the latest industry technology/products including competitors.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Systems or Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in solution selling
- Experience in digital signage systems or other CMS platforms (preferably Appspace,
Signagelive or AEM)
- Experience with Office 365 suite of products
- Experience with Chrome OS and CDM
- ICT industry experience highly regarded
- Experience in solving complex problems within the technology space
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Nick Berman –