You will be the primary contact and trusted to its clients:
• Establish a professional, working, and consultative relationship with the client
by developing a core understanding of unique business needs of the client
within their industry.
• Work with its internal development team to
scope and design new functionality based on business requirements
• Manage a backlog of work for the client
• Be able to format and analyse data downloaded from our systems to provide
guidance and insights for our clients
• Managing the process of documenting the projects, working with
development teams and User Experience Designers to pull together the
requirements into documentation ready for the development team.
• Ensure projects are delivered to scope and on time. Work with delivery teams
in the European offices to ensure that your projects are
adequately understood and resourced.
• Deliver web-based and/or in-person demonstrations of delivered software to
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
• 3-5 years previous professional experience in the marketing technology
space or similar
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Strong technical aptitude and willing to learn new technologies and
• Knowledge of enterprise systems, Marketing Automation, CRM or ERP
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work with data
• Ideal candidates need to be solution oriented, process driven, fast learners,
strong communicators and passionate about technology.
• Ability to effectively prioritise tasks and manage multiple projects at once
Please address your cover letter to Nick along with a resume.