Outplacement and Career Transition is for individuals or groups who need to go through the process of finding a new job after being made redundant. Services are appropriate for employees at any level who have either found that their position has been made redundant or where there has been a mutually agreed resignation.
- Assistance with career counselling
- Resume, cover letter and LinkedIn guidance
- Job search strategies and accessing the hidden job market
- Interview coaching, including mock interviews and how to prepare for a behavioural based job interview
- Salary advice and negotiation tips
What does it involve?
The program provides you with intensive one on one assistance to help you transition into a new role. It includes 4 x 1-hour career consultations either face to face in Sydney CBD or online via Zoom.
What will you gain?
- Greater clarity and confidence about the job market
- Review and feedback to improve your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile
- A career plan with timeframes to enable you to undertake further research to help you get into a career you love
- Ensure that you are applying for roles that are right for you with a resume that gets you noticed
- Know what to look for in a job advert to ensure your resume meets the mark
- Guidance on how to successfully handle job interviews, including understanding and successfully answering behavioural based interview questions
- An understanding of the hidden job market and how to tap into this
- How to effectively use LinkedIn to enhance your online presence
Total cost POA