Experienced Auto Cad 2D&3D/Cadduct/Revit Modeller
If successful, you will work on the WA’s building industry’s largest and most technically challenging projects with the best of the best!
This consultancy is recognised as one of Western Australia's emerging leaders in BIM process and implementation. They deliver cutting edge solutions across the full range of disciplines.
Recognised for excellence in their cutting edge BIM process & knowledge, they work on the largest and most challenging projects across Western Australia. You will enjoy the opportunity to expand your skills working through highly technical, major commercial projects.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading consultancy with the opportunity to work with the best of the best. You will be apart of a team in a clients office working directly on some of Perths largest projects.
In order to join this highly sought after consultancy, you will demonstrate:
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Mechanical drafter/modeller within a building services consultancy environment
- Genuine design skills - Must be more than a tracer
- An advanced level of familiarity with BIM
- 3 years+ Revit/AutoCad 2D/3D and CADDUCT experience is an absolute pre-requisite
- Experience establishing BIM best practice systems and processes
- Full understanding of family creation
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Knowledge of Australian codes and standards
- MUST have the right to work in Australia
If successful, you will work on the industry's largest and most technically challenging projects and receive an outstanding remuneration, with the chance to progress to a permenant employment. This acts as a paid probation period/interview where our client can assess in realtime working situations.
NEXT STEPS? Apply today, or call Ben Lyons on 0438 950 029 for a confidential discussion.
- ASAP Start for the right person
- Knowledge across MEPF drafting and modelling is a must
- Common Sense essential
The salary range for this role is $35 to $45 plus Exposure to WA's Largest projects