Senior Drainage Engineer
A rare opening is available for a Senior Drainage Engineer to join this talented engineering team!
Our client is a leading multi-national consultancy that has one of the highest staff retention rates in the industry. Their culture is truly built around family values and empowering their employees through professional development to be the best in their field. The business continues to go from strength to strength with a strong pipeline of more key infrastructure projects to deliver again this year. A rare opening is available for a Senior Drainage Engineer to join this talented engineering team!
The key aspects of the role include:
- Acting as a Senior Drainage SME on tier 1 and tier 2 infrastructure projects reporting to the State Lead.
- Consult, design and deliver drainage projects in collaboration with multi-disciplinary experts in the wider engineering team
- Design and documentation of pit and pipe drainage network
- Demonstrate leadership qualities through guiding and supporting the development of junior engineers and engineering support teams
To be considered for the role you will need:
Remuneration and Benefits
- To possess a degree in Civil Engineering or a related discipline
- Ideally have RPEQ status
- A minimum of 5 - 10 years experience in drainage engineering on infrastructure projects in QLD
- Have a good understanding of hydrology and hydraulic concepts
- Have experience in the design and documentation of pit and pipe drainage networks
- Have an understanding of constructability
- Possess good communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Be intermediate - advanced level user in 12D, DRAINS, MUSIC or similar packages
In addition to the inclusive and supportive culture and work place values, on offer is a generous salary package, financial rewards, support with professional development, opportunities to work on projects nationally not just in QLD and a wide array of promotional prospects due to the steady, organic growth of the organisation.
Interviews will be conducted shortly! Apply now to be considered!
Let 2022 be the year you get the recognition, career development opportunities and work life balance you deserve!