The organisation we are working with cares about the health, safety and wellbeing of their team members and have undertaken significant risk assessments across their Distribution Centres. They have now reached the next stage of their evaluation: implementation, and you will care just as much, if not more, about ensuring those risks identified in their assessments are mitigated. Ideally you will have recent experience, or are currently working, in a blue-collar workforce (think trucks, forklifts, pedestrian separation) where health, safety and wellbeing is your main responsibility. You will be the HSW champion of the business, a role that you pride yourself on.
As a health, safety and wellbeing expert looking for a new organisation to make a difference, you will be able to demonstrate the following (but not limited to) in a blue-collar workforce:
- Outstanding legislative knowledge
- Building very strong stakeholder relationships and producing successful outcomes
- Driving safety strategies and implementation in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Proactively planning for future scenarios, projects and change involving high risk activity
- Exceptional presentation and both written and verbal communication experience delivering training programs to team members, and reports at board level
- Management of workers compensation and return to work programs
You will have at least 4 years experience in safety implementation at a national level and recent experience working collaboratively with stakeholders in Distribution Centres. At a minimum a Certificate IV WHS is required.
If you are passionate about safety, health and wellbeing and would like to know more about this role and the company, please call Emma Egan 0434 403 425 or Sarah Rakoia 0419 746 083 and we would be eager to help, and apply at the appropriate links.