Are you passionate about empowering organisations to thrive through strategic HR initiatives? We're seeking an experienced Organisational Enablement Specialist for an 18-month contract role to lead, implement, and elevate engagement and survey projects. This position offers a dynamic opportunity to shape the future of this wonderful organisation's culture and employee experiences.
- Engagement Survey Oversight: Using Culture Amp, lead the review and implementation of their engagement survey project plan. You'll play a pivotal role in overseeing the project's execution, ensuring the alignment of survey questions, and driving actionable insights.
- Survey Design & Implementation: Contribute to onboarding and exit survey design, leveraging your expertise to enhance the survey experiences for all employees.
- HR Project Management: Integrate project management skills into all HR functions, using your HR background to drive impactful changes in line with our organisational objectives.
- Program Design and Wellbeing: Collaborate on program design and content creation, focusing on employee wellbeing initiatives. You'll diagnose cultural issues and design innovative solutions to address these challenges.
Work Schedule and Location:
This role is a hybrid working model. You'll be expected to work with the team in the Parramatta office on Thursdays, and the city office on Tuesdays, and work remotely for the remaining two days, based on mutual schedules and diary coordination.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven expertise in project management, particularly in HR-related projects.
- Experience with engagement surveys, their design, implementation, and analysis.
- Proficiency in survey tools like Culture Amp and adaptability to new platforms.
- Background in HR, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated capability in diagnosing workplace culture issues and formulating effective solutions.
Advocacy and Social Justice:
Join an organisation committed to social justice issues, where you'll contribute to their People and Place strategy and their First Nations strategy. Be part of an advocacy arm dedicated to championing these critical causes.
If you're ready to impact and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment significantly, please submit your application. Call Emma Egan on 0434403425 for more information.
Note: This role is a 12-18 month contract position with the possibility of extension based on performance and organisational needs.