People Experience Business Partner
A wonderful opportunity for a strong HR Business Partner looking to expand their profile with a large portfolio for a well-known restaurant chain.
We are working with a delicious restaurant chain with over 135 stores Australia wide who forecast to open up to 40 more stores in the next 5 years. Melbourne is crucial to their vision, and as such this HR Business Partner will provide outstanding support to leaders to drive all operational and strategic initiatives through to all Melbourne stores. This will include:
- Performance Management coaching
- ER and IR support
- Supporting the Talent Team through talent mapping and succession planing
- Engagement initiatives
The people who work for the business are all proud to be there, they have a dynamic enthusiastic Founder/CEO and the new Global CPO is a forward thinker that will provide growth opportunities for everyone in their team. You will join a team that is surrounded by passionate leadership with strong advocacy to deliver successful outcomes and of course, exceptional food.
- At least 2-3 years experience as an HR Business Partner, or an HR Consultant across multiple sites or managing a large portfolio of stakeholders.
- While experience in multi-site environments such as in Retail and Food and Beverage would be advantageous, any fast paced environment where you were responsible for a large portfolio of clients and maintained that portfolio for at least 2 years will be highly regarded.
- Strong knowledge and delivery of ER/IR advice to a range of stakeholders in a heavy IR capacity.
- Excellent spread of exposure and delivery of a range of HR strategies.
- Love working as part of a team.
- Flexible and agile - you thrive in environments that require you to respond quickly as priorities shift and change.
$140k base salary + superannuation + 15% bonusReach out to Sarah Rakoia 0419 746 083 or Emma Egan 0434 403 425 for a discussion today!