Lead UX Designer – User Experience
The Lead UX Designer leads a team of specialists to innovatively use technology to design real-world experiences
The Lead User Experience (UX) Designer is responsible for advocating and driving user centred design; using insights to enable decisions and conceptualisation that will inform innovative solutions, including digital assessment activities.
In doing so the role is responsible for designing and documenting interactions from concept through to implementation while fusing principles and practices of learning design, user experience design and service design. This includes the development of personas, customer experience maps, site maps, content maps and sketches informed and iterated through data analysis, research and user testing.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated portfolio of designing for complex digital interfaces, with experience in creating and delivering site maps, wireframes, interaction specifications and other information architecture assets - a successful portfolio that demonstrates first class products
- Demonstrated leadership in promoting and applying learner / user experience principles and methodologies
- Strong communicator, engaging presentation style and ability to influence stakeholders and liaise effectively with customer/users
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to synthesise data into coherent design direction
- Capacity to think holistically and solve problems in a structured way with attention to detail
- Able to proactively communicate status, evaluate needs and prioritise tasks in autonomous and agile team environments
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective and productive stakeholder/partner relationships
Responsibilities will also extend beyond conceptualisation to include the development of wireframes, user flows, information structures, interaction models and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate UX design clearly and ensure learning experiences that are replicable, scalable, centred on the student and focused on improved learning outcomes.
The Lead UX Designer leads a team of specialists to innovatively use technology to design real-world experiences whilst working closely closely with the Digital Director and other Leads to ensure co-ordination across initiatives.
This job is located in or around Penrith, NSW