Senior iOS Developer
Lead the direction of development of these bleeding edge applications.
This aspiring start up that is ASX listed is searching for a talented Senior iOS developer to grow and build out their already talented team. This is a permanent position that will offer a rewarding career path for someone with the right mindset.
You will work alongside the CTO on multiple world-class existing and greenfield projects for an impressive client portfolio. These applications use modern technology to incorporate geo-location tracking and involve augmented reality. They are leading the AR as a service provider by providing their clients with highly innovative ways to interact with their customers.
As a senior you will be involved in the analysis and architecture of the applications that they are working on. Along with this you will also act a leader and be involved in helping junior staff members as well, so you need impeccable communication skills to navigate leadership and direction.
- Technical expertise in building native iOS applications
- Knowledge of software architecture
- Experience in reviewing Pull requests
- Capable of leading, inspiring and mentoring junior members of staff
- Love and passion for mobile
- Extensive TDD experience as well as Continuous Integration experience
- experience using SWIFT, Objective-C, Cocoa & Cocoa Touch frameworks using Xcode
- Preferably experience using Swift 3
- Experience with user interface design and development
- Portfolio of developed iOS apps
Knowledge of the following would be highly desirable:
- RxSwift + RxCocoa
If interested in having a chat and finding out more - give Sam Elderfield a call on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 0468 591 683
- Senior iOS Developer Position
- Surry Hills Location
- Work with cutting edge technology
The salary range for this role is $130000 to $140000 plus Super
This job is located in or around Darlinghurst, NSW