Senior iOS Developer
A leading software consulting company is searching for a Senior iOS Developer to join their business.
A leading software consulting company is searching for a Senior iOS Developer to join their business. Joining a team of 2 other iOS engineers, a wider mobile development team of 6 and bigger software engineering team of 17.
You will be focusing on building, developing, architecting, native iOS apps.
The business has built out numerous mobile applications for some of the most successful start-ups and companies in Australia. They pride themselves on delivery quality applications for their clients and develop everything in house here in Sydney.
They are growing, building a great culture of paced development of quality applications.
- Technical expertise in building native iOS applications
- Knowledge of software architecture
- Experience in reviewing Pull requests
- Capable of leading, inspiring and mentoring junior members of staff
- Love and passion for mobile
- Extensive TDD experience as well as Continuous Integration experience
- experience using SWIFT, Objective-C, Cocoa & Cocoa Touch frameworks using Xcode
- Preferably experience using Swift 3
- Experience with user interface design and development
- Portfolio of developed iOS apps
Knowledge of the following would be highly desirable:
- RxSwift + RxCocoa
If interested in having a chat and finding out more - give Sam Elderfield a call on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 0468 591 683
- Work on architecting a greenfield project
- Projects on Swift/3
- Lead a team and guide delivery
The salary range for this role is $120000 to $140000
This job is located in or around Sydney CBD, NSW