One of the best things about this company is that they really do live and breathe their culture, they are upfront, real, and totally passionate about their people and product. People are enabled to act as leaders and are all prepared to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. They will not compromise the safety of their people - safety is at the core of what they do.
As the National WH&S Manager, you will be responsible for the overall WHS culture and practices across the business. Reporting to the Head of People, you will work closely with the HR Business Partners and Heads of Operations to develop and drive execution of best-in-class safety vision, drive step change and improve and sustain the Health, Safety and Wellbeing initiatives. You will lead the function to partner with leaders to drive the safety agenda through everything they do.
In addition, major responsibilities include:
- Development of a WH&S culture, systems, and practices within the group and operational teams
- Implementation of effective WH&S policies & procedures
- Education & coaching of leaders on WH&S policies, procedures, systems & responsibilities Analysis of incident reports
- WH&S audits, feedback & implementation of plans to address issues raised from this
- Partnering with the development & supply chain teams on contractor/vendor WH&S requirements
- Execution & Company lead on COVID requirements
- Designing and delivering WHS training
This is a senior role requiring an ability to think strategically, drive agenda and manage the execution of a World-Class HSW system to position them for growth.
Abilities to undertake this role include:
- Strong organisational, verbal, and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Stakeholder management ability, able to influence across all levels of the organisation
- The ability to balance multiple competing priorities with a pragmatic commercial approach across multiple operating sites nationally - there will be travel in this role
Utilising your degree qualifications majoring in WHS, or equivalent to leverage best practices to ensure all people are being proactive in mitigating all WHS risks in a standardised way.
This is a great opportunity for you to shape a new role in the organisation and set the standard! Please apply using the link and you are welcome to call Emma Egan on 0434403425 or Bianca Clifton on 0422335638 for more information.