Project Support Officer
Brand new permanent opportunity for a Project Support Officer to join this thriving business! Great package and career development opportunity!
Our client is a thriving and dynamic business that is seeking an experienced Project Support Officer to provide administrative support in the delivery of infrastructure projects. It is a rare opening, and a key hire for the business, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to bring their skills and experience in this space to truly make their mark on the organisation.
The key aspects of the role are:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Being the 'right-hand person' to the PM to help with the smooth facilitation of project administration
- Collating and maintaining project documentation
- Supporting on bids and tenders
- Generating reports and assisting in the preparation of key documentation
- Establishing new processes and procedures to support the administration of the projects
- Extensive project administration background
- Prior experience supporting project teams in engineering or construction environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Well honed time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and work independently to deliver actions on time
- Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Accompanying this role is a generous salary and benefits package. The business is thriving and has a healthy pipeline of work to keep you busy. With a commitment to work life balance and opportunities for flexible working, this organisation truly supports their staff in developing their career and becoming the best in their field.
To apply please upload your updated resume via the 'apply' button or send to Jodie.Elliott@Sterning.com in the strictest of confidence.