Copywriter / Journalist
Our client, a Sydney based comms agency is now seeking a writer to join their team. The role will oversee and create content for a range of clients.
$80,000 — $90,000
Our client, a Sydney based communications agency is now seeking an experienced Copywriter
/ Journalist to join their growing team. This pivotal role will oversee and create content for an
exciting and wide-ranging portfolio of clients.
This role would suit a strong writer and editor who has experience writing great content about a
variety of topics across multiple channels and industry sectors.
You will need to be both interested and informed on the latest trends within the digital
communications landscape and you are not afraid to push the boundaries to make the right
Your day to day:
Writing and editing articles that help your clients tell their stories in a clear, compelling
and engaging way.
- Ensuring information is represented accurately and is appropriately referenced through
editing and fact-checking.
- Management of client relationships.
- Managing time and workflow. Responsible for both deadlines and delivery.
- Developing copy for a wide variety of media types.
- Reviewing and editing content developed by other members of the team, ensuring best
- Working closely with design and multimedia teams to develop assets that help to
bring your stories to life.
- 3-5 years experience as an editor and writer, preferably working with a variety of
content formats within a collaborative, deadline-driven environment.
- Degree in Arts and Humanities, Journalism, or Creative Writing.
- Demonstrated flair for research and writing, and the ability to deliver drafts that are
error free and grammatically correct.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to support high work volumes, and
multiple clients to produce high-quality work within tight deadlines.
- Contacts with thought leaders within the business, government, academia and the non-
- Experience working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team.
- Experience using collaborative team communication and project management
applications like Slack, Trello & MS teams.
The ideal person for this role will be curious, have keen listening skills, as well as the ability to
ask the right questions. You will have a learning mindset and strive to find new and more
innovative ways of working. You will have advanced interpersonal skills and a flexible,
adaptable and responsive way of working in an environment where quick turnarounds are
For more information and to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com