$85,000 — $100,000
Our client, a Sydney based communications agency is now looking for an experienced Social
Media Specialist to work closely with a key global client. The focus of this role is to develop and
expand their social media presence for channels and teams across the Asia Pacific region.
The Social Media Specialist will work in collaboration with the Regional Strategy Manager to
identify priorities and projects that will leverage existing resources, as well as content developed
within other regions.
This exciting opportunity will see you work in an internal consultant capacity, consulting to a
network of country teams throughout the Asia Pacific region. You will both guide and develop
the growth of a variety of social media channels.
This integral role will assist teams to create quality content and ensure that this content is
shared with the appropriate country and regional team members. The specialist will also train,
and provide resources and best practices to a network of teams in various countries.
Your day to day:
- Work closely with the Asia Pacific content production team.
- Provide input and insights based on analytics and current events.
- Support content production, working with the producer to coordinate shoots and
- Coordinate integrated content calendars across a variety of platforms.
- Provide recommendations on paid support strategies and tactics.
- Coordinate with media buying agency on any regional media plans.
- Make recommendations for emerging social channels, highlighting potential value for
Asia Pacific affiliates.
- Provide insights based on social media data to grow awareness and engagement.
- Create community management best practices guidelines.
- You will need to possess at least 5 years’ experience working within social media
strategy, digital marketing, content creation, community management and analytics.
- Expert knowledge of major social media platforms including channel functionality and
- You will have excellent writing and presentation skills and the ability to prioritize your
workload and meet deadlines.
- You have the ability to create and execute projects and enjoy working collaboratively
across cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
- You have a proven track record of driving engagement and conversion via both paid
social and organic social channels.
- Experience using leading industry social media management and analytics tools
like Hootesuite, Sprout Social, Spredfast, Sprinklr, Kapost would be a distinct plus.
If you are looking for an exciting new role within the Social Media space, where you can really
make an impact across the Asia-Pacific region then we would love to hear from you today!
For more information or to apply for this role please contact email@example.com