Civil Designer/Design Drafter – Industrial & Urban Projects
Established and well respected WA Engineering Consultancy - Strong and diverse portfolio of projects; established and multi-discipline team.
Permanent / Full Time
$0 — $0
My client is a well-known civil engineering consultancy who mainly operate in the WA market but also do interstate projects. They have diversified their service offering in recent years which has provided them with project opportunities in the civil industrial and urban development space.
Due to recent project wins and overall growth of their team, they are now in the market for a Civil Designer/Design Drafter who has the ability to design civil/drainage works in Autocad and ideally using 12D also.
They have a friendly and team orientated culture within their business where work-life balance and results are the ethos of this engineering business.
Skills and Experience
What's on Offer
- Circa 3 plus years experience in the civil space – civil, urban, land development, light industrial/industrial
- Solid drafting & design skills - using autoCad and ideally 12D
- Ideally TAFE qualified or similar within the Civil industry
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent time management and the ability to deliver for your clients
- Knowledge of civil; Australian Standards, Codes and Technical Practices
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and team orientated environment
How to apply
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your civil projects portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team
- Strong training and development culture feeding your team members
- Strong pipeline of projects and exciting opportunities for long term career progression
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please either apply
or email me at email@example.com Paul O'Neill Partner – Construction & EngineeringLI. www.linkedin.com/in/constructionengineeringwa