Dynamic Senior/Principal Structural Engineer – Industrial Design
Exciting new position with a quality and customer focused engineering consultancy based in Perth metro. Career opportunity with solid future growth. .
Permanent / Full Time
My client is a leading engineering consultancy servicing clients mainly in the WA market across multiple disciplines mainly within the industrial and resources space. With an upswing in work and project opportunities, their structural division is looking to expand to meet the upcoming workload but also strategically from a growth and team profiling perspective.
As a result, we are currently in the market for a Senior/Principal level Structural Engineer who is a positive and personable individual who enjoys interacting with clients and forming part of the industry. In this role, you will be a technically strong engineer but will also possess the ability to manage projects and delegate and mentor others within your team and projects.
This is an exciting long term opportunity given the structure and current standing of this successful business. There is a lot of autonomy in this role where you would be given the freedom to deal with stakeholders and clients assisting with the future development and sustainability of the structural team.
Skills and Experience
What's on Offer
- Circa 10 years plus consistent structural consulting industry experience within the infrastructure, industrial or resources space
- Proficient in structural design standards and associated softwares
- Tertiary qualifications in Structural Engineering - ideally Chartered but not a necessity
- Strong technical skills and the ability to run projects coordinating with the other disciplines and team members
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and focused team environment - possess high-quality standards and attention to detail!!
- Have the ability to think outside the box and research new structural methodologies and techniques if required for client satisfaction
- Enjoy training and developing others to pass on your knowledge and experience
How to apply
- Design and project management exposure - high-end clients and difficult/interesting projects
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your structural projects portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team
- Strong training and development culture feeding off an experienced and knowledgeable leadership group
- Strong pipeline of projects and exciting opportunities for long term career progression - salary, bonus and share potential!
- Family orientated culture with a very low staff turnover
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity ideally please APPLY
via the link below or email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you have Australian working rights
before you apply. Paul O'Neill Partner – Civil Infrastructure & EngineeringLI. www.linkedin.com/in/constructionengineeringwa