Industrial Sales – Welding
A Sales Representative is required to generate sales and orders through existing customers and develop new business
$80,000 — $100,000
An international company recognised as a specialist in Welding Technology and the supply of Welding Consumables and Equipment.
An outstanding opportunity is available for a Sales Representative based in Perth with genuine experience and recent success in the area of sales and marketing in the industrial market. The office is in Malaga
- The management and development of an extensive list of established Customer Accounts.
- Conducting sales calls and face to face meetings with key decision makers.
- Offering excellent technical support & customer service on Welding Consumables.
- This role is for someone with practical Welding experience or Welding Qualifications.
- Sales experience of industrial products.
- A tertiary qualification in Welding or similar.
- The ability to find new opportunities with existing clients by up-selling & product promotion.
- Solid time management and organisational skills.
- Well presented with good communication skills.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package which includes superannuation, bonus scheme, fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.