Intermediate/Senior Civil Designer – 12D – Industrial & Infrastructure
Established and well respected Engineering Consultancy - Strong and diverse portfolio of projects; established and multi-disciplinary team.
My client is a well-known engineering consultancy that mainly operate in the WA market and also interstate. They have diversified their service offering in recent years which has provided them with project opportunities in the industrial, infrastructure and urban development space.
Due to the overall growth of their team, they are now in the market for an Intermediate or Senior level Civil Designer who has the ability to design civil/drainage works using 12D.
This is ideal for someone with a strong consulting background who has developed a solid skill base and is looking to grow further to team lead level in time. They have a friendly and team orientated culture within their business where work-life balance and results are the ethos of this engineering business.
Skills and Experience
What's on Offer
- Circa 5 years plus experience in the civil space – urban, land development, light industrial/industrial, infrastructure
- Solid design skills & ideally 3 years plus software experience using 12D
- Ideally TAFE qualified or similar within the Civil industry
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent time management and the ability to deliver for your clients
- Knowledge of civil; Australian Standards, Codes and Technical Practices
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and team orientated environment
How to apply
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your civil projects portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team
- Strong training and development culture feeding your team members
- Strong pipeline of projects and exciting opportunities for long term career progression
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please either apply
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Paul O'Neill Director/Partner – Civil Infrastructure & EngineeringLI. www.linkedin.com/in/constructionengineeringwa