Intermediate/Senior Civil Engineer – Mining Civils/NPI – Design
Excellent opportunity to join a large engineering organisation working on civil projects within the resources space. Strategic hire - long term focus!
$0 — $0
My client is a leading engineering consultancy within the mining and infrastructure space. They have built up a strong brand and portfolio of projects in WA where they service their clients across multiple disciplines providing design and project management services.
With momentum gaining in the resources and industrial sectors they are currently looking to expand the Perth team with a driven and technically strong Intermediate or Senior level Civil Engineer depending on the individual and their project experience.
This is an exciting position whereby you would have the opportunity to work on high-level industrial designs focusing on the civil components of these multi-discipline projects. In this role you would report directly to the section manager and will be responsible for leading civil projects, delegating work, coordinating a team and liaising directly with key stakeholders & other disciplines.
Given the profile of the team this role would ideally suit a senior civil engineer of roughly 10 years experience or an intermediate civil engineer of 5-7 years experience who has the ability and is looking to take a step up. Civil resources design experience will be held in high regard.
Skills and Experience
What's on Offer
- Circa 6-12 years civil consulting industry experience ideally in the resources civils space
- Design Experience in areas such as bulk earthworks, pads, drainage, haul roads, NPI etc.
- Ability to provide strong technical advice and coordinate civil designers and drafters
- Ability to lead projects coordinating with the client, stakeholders and other design teams
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering – possess or working towards Chartership
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and focused team environment
- Have the ability to think outside the box and research new civil methodologies and techniques if required
- Posses the ability to assist on tenders and fee proposals when needed
How to apply
- Strong industry exposure - high-end operator clients and projects
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your civil engineering skills & project portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team
- Strong training and development culture feeding off an experienced and knowledgeable civil team
- Strong pipeline of civil projects and exciting opportunities for long term career progression
- Permanent role with a solid remuneration package and promotion structure
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity ideally apply below or email any questions to email@example.com Paul O'Neill
Partner – Construction & Engineering