Intermediate/Senior Electrical Estimator – Commercial & Light Industrial
Versatile Electrical estimator required for an established and respected Electrical contractor working across commercial, government and Industrial
Permanent / Full Time
My client is a leading electrical contractor, renowned for high-quality standards and efficient delivery of projects. With their business gaining positive momentum and a steady stream of work in the pipeline they are now looking to expand their Perth operations with a driven Intermediate or Senior level Electrical Estimator depending on the individual and their experience.
As Electrical Estimator you will be a key part of the Project team; working with Suppliers and Sub Contractors on the preparation, submission, follow up and negotiation of tenders and quotations to a range of clients across commercial, government and light industrial space.
Skills & Experience:
- Provision of accurate and timely tender bids having reviewed and understood the Project Specifications and Tender Drawings
- Participate in meetings with Engineers and Project Managers to review specifications, risk and opportunities/alternative strategies.
- Build relationships with contractors, clients, stakeholders etc. ensuring you are a preferred supplier for tender invitations/other opportunities.
- Follow through on all assigned tender submissions and quotations, maintain records on outcomes.
Benefits and Culture
- Demonstrable and successful electrical estimating experience/capability in a similar business environment with at least 4 years’ experience gained at this level.
- Sound understanding of the electrical contracting market and ideally have a WA Electrical License
- Good IT literacy and ability to use/pick up estimation and planning software.
- Ability to planning and prioritise workload - exceptional time management.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, clients, and colleagues.
How to apply
- Strong working culture and family orientated Business
- Great employee benefits and Development Opportunities
- A Professional and Versatile working environment
- Supportive Team and the ability to grow with this Electrical business
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please apply via link
or email any questions to email@example.com Paul O'Neill Partner – Construction & Engineering LI. www.linkedin.com/in/constructionengineeringwa