Intermediate/Senior Structural Engineer – Building Structures
Excellent National Brand renowned for efficient and innovative structural designs. Career opportunity with a growth and development focus.
Permanent / Full Time
My client is a leading engineering consultancy, renowned for efficient and innovative structural projects. With their national structural division gaining momentum and a steady stream of work in the pipeline they are now looking to expand their Perth division with a driven and technically strong Intermediate to Senior level Structural Engineer depending on the individual and their experience.
Due to winning a number of high-profile buildings projects nationally, this is an exciting position whereby you would have the opportunity to work on local structural projects building your personal brand whilst also delivering large interstate projects increasing your technical ability and overall experience within the structural space.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate or Senior level Structural Engineer to progress their career within a leading consultancy, gaining experience working on high-value, prestigious structural projects alongside some of the industry's best engineers and designers.
Skills and Experience
What's on Offer
- Circa 5-10 years plus consistant structural consulting industry experience within the buildings space
- Experience in reinforced structural concrete/slab design.
- Proficient in structural design softwares such as Etabs, Rapt, RAM, RC Slabs etc.
- Tertiary qualifications in Structural Engineering
- Strong technical skills and the ability to run projects coordinating with the other services within building structures
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and focused team environment
- Have the ability to think outside the box and research new structural methodologies and techniques if required
How to apply
- Design and project management exposure - high-end clients and projects
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your structural buildings projects portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team
- Strong training and development culture feeding off an experienced and knowledgeable team
- Strong pipeline of projects and exciting opportunities for long term career progression
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please either apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Paul O'Neill Partner – Construction & EngineeringE. email@example.comLI. www.linkedin.com/in/constructionengineeringwa