Intermediate to Senior Level Bridge Engineer – Transport Infrastructure
Excellent opportunity to join a large engineering organisation working on bridge/structures projects within the Transport Infrastructure space. Paul O
Permanent / Full Time
My client is a leading engineering consultancy within the civil and infrastructure space. They have built up a strong brand and portfolio of projects in WA where they service their clients across multiple disciplines providing design and project services.
With momentum gaining in the WA infrastructure space they are currently looking to expand the Perth team with a driven and technically strong Intermediate to Senior level Bridge Structures Engineer depending on the individual and their project experience.
This is an exciting position whereby you would have the opportunity to work on high-level infrastructure designs focusing on the bridge structural components of these high-end projects. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and delivering bridge projects, delegating/coordinating with the team and liaising directly with key stakeholders & other disciplines.
Skills and Experience
What's on Offer
- Circa 5-15 years structural/bridge consulting industry experience in the infrastructure space – ideally Mainroads Project experience (MRWA)
- Design Experience in Road and Rail Bridges, Tunnels, Retaining Walls and associated Civil Structures – steel, reinforced, prestressed, timber etc.
- Ability to provide strong technical advice & coordinate with structural/bridge designers & drafters – programs such as AutoCad, Structural Bridge Design, SpaceGass, Revit etc.
- Ability to lead projects coordinating with the client, stakeholders & other design teams/disciplines
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering – ideally the ability to gain Chartership or already possess it
- Have the ability to think outside the box and research new bridge/structural construction methodologies
- Posses the ability to assist on tenders and fee proposals when needed
How to apply
- Strong industry exposure - high-end clients and projects
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your structural engineering skills & project portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team
- Strong training and development culture feeding off an experienced and knowledgeable bridges team
- Strong pipeline of structural projects and exciting opportunities for long term career progression
- Permanent role with a solid remuneration package and promotion structure
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity ideally APPLY BELOW
or email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Paul O'Neill
Partner – Construction & Engineering