Intermediate to Senior Level Project Engineer – Roads & Civil
Excellent opportunity to join a Civil Contractor working on Mainroads projects within the Transport Infrastructure space. Paul O'Neill
Permanent / Full Time
A leading civil contractor within the civil and transport infrastructure space. This company has built up a strong brand and portfolio of projects in WA.
With momentum gaining in the WA infrastructure market they are currently looking to expand the Perth team with a driven Intermediate to Senior Project Engineer depending on the individual and their project experience.
This is an exciting position whereby you would have the opportunity to work with private clients and government agencies such as Mainroads on metro and regional projects.
You will be responsible for delivering civil works coordinating with the internal team and liaising directly with other contractors on site. This company does a mixture of Metro and FIFO projects with their longest swings up to a 2:1 roster.
Skills and Experience
What's on Offer
- Circa 5-15 years civil contracting experience in the transport infrastructure space (metro/regional roads, highways, bridges) – ideally Mainroads experience (MRWA)
- Hands-on project engineering/technical experience in areas such as earthworks/bulk earthworks, drainage, grading, associated structures etc.
- Ability to provide strong technical advice & coordinate with other site & project engineers to deliver on the design and specifications
- Oversee QAQC/quality reporting as well as cost and productivity reporting – ability to identify issues/risks that may occur
- Oversee site activities associated with the efficient use of plant, equipment and materials
- Work closely with the on-site supervisors to ensure prioritisation and productivity of their crews
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and focused team environment
How to apply
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your civil engineering skills & project portfolio
- Strong development feeding off an experienced civil team
- Strong pipeline of civil projects & exciting opportunities to grow within this business
- Permanent role with a solid remuneration package
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity ideally apply below or email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Paul O'Neill
Partner – Civil Infrastructure & Engineering