Junior/Intermediate Project Engineer – Civils/NPI – FIFO
Excellent opportunity to join a well know civil contractor working on civil projects within the resources space. Permanent role - growth potential!!
Permanent / Full Time
My client is a well known civil contracting business that operate within the mining and infrastructure space. They have built up a strong brand and portfolio of projects in WA where they service their clients across mainly across non-process and associated infrastructure.
With momentum gaining in the resources and industrial sectors they are currently looking to expand the Perth team with a driven Junior to Intermediate level Civil Project Engineer. This role will work on a FIFO basis where you will receive a generous base salary and uplift working a maximum swing of 2:1.
This is an exciting position whereby you would have the opportunity to work on high level mining and resources projects focusing of the civil engineering aspects liaising with the resources operators. You will report directly to the Senior Engineers and Project Manager assisting them in the day to day requirement on the project on-site as well as office duties.
Skills and Experience
What's on Offer
- Circa 2-5 years civil contracting experience as a Project Engineer ideally working in the resources civils space
- Project exposure in areas such as bulk earthworks, pads, drainage, haul/access roads, NPI and minor structures
- Ability to provide strong technical advice & coordinate with other site & project engineers to deliver on the design and specifications
- Oversee QAQC/quality reporting as well as assisting with cost and productivity reporting – ability to identify issues/risks that may occur
- Oversee site activities associated with the efficient use of plant, equipment and materials
- Work closely with the on-site supervisors to ensure prioritisation and productivity of their crews
- Possess recognised Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and focused team environment
How to apply
- Solid base salary with generous site uplift – max. swing 2:1
- Strong industry exposure - high-end operator clients and projects
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your Project Engineering skills & Project Exposure
- Strong pipeline of civil projects and exciting opportunities for long term career progression
- Permanent role with a good renumeration and promotion structure for long term-ers
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity ideally APPLY BELOW
or email any questions to email@example.com Paul O'Neill
Director/ Partner – Civil Infrastructure & Engineering