Junior/Intermediate Structural Engineer – Commercial & Light Industrial
Excellent National Brand renowned for strong customer focus and innovative structural designs. Career opportunity with a growth and development focus.
Permanent / Full Time
$0 — $0
My client is a leading engineering consultancy, renowned for strong customer focus and innovative structural designs. With their structural division looking to expand currently due to an upswing of work on a number of fronts they are now in the market looking for a positive, driven and technically strong Junior to Intermediate level Structural Engineer depending on the individual and their experience.
This is an exciting position whereby you would have the opportunity to work on local structural projects. There is a lot of autonomy in this role where you would be given the freedom to deal with stakeholders and clients directly building on your projects and commercial skills - not to mention you personal brand in the WA market!
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career within a leading consultancy, gaining experience on a mix of industry sectors and projects whilst getting mentored and guided by a solid structural team in the background.
Skills and Experience
What's on Offer
- Circa 2-7 years consistant structural consulting industry experience within the residential, commercial, light industrial or infrastructure
- Experience in reinforced structural concrete, steel and timber design.
- Proficient in structural design softwares - training provided also
- Tertiary qualifications in Structural Engineering
- Strong technical skills and the ability to run projects coordinating with the other disciplines and team members
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and focused team environment
- Have the ability to think outside the box and research new structural methodologies and techniques if required
How to apply
- Design and project management exposure - high-end clients and projects
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your structural projects portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team
- Strong training and development culture feeding off an experienced and knowledgeable team
- Strong pipeline of projects and exciting opportunities for long term career progression
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please either apply or email me at email@example.com Paul O'Neill Partner – Construction & EngineeringLI. www.linkedin.com/in/constructionengineeringwa