Sales Manager – Air Filtration – WA
A leading international air filtration company providing unique, powerful and integrated air filtration solutions.
$80,000 — $95,000
Working directly with the Managing Director, it will be your responsibility for the regional development and growth of the Air Filtration division of the business. Managing customer sales, quotations, enquiries and coordinating projects you will have excellent management, sales and people skills in order to perform the role effectively and efficiently.
- Customer facing as the initial duties of the role will involve lots of customer interaction.
- Representing the company’s product range across Western Australia to new, existing and prospective clients.
- Utilizing business opportunities to expand and grow the Air Filtration business within the company.
- Implement and develop sales strategies maximise sales in order to reach targets.
- Client and customer liaising to enhance and maintain relationships
- Past experience in the Air Filtration market
- Experience in selling to engineers and contractors.
- Technical or Engineering mindset
- Excellent communication skills, orally as well as written
- Relationship management skills
- Computer Literate
- Working with an industry leader with the opportunity to develop further
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Commission Incentives
If this sounds like a job you feel you would be able to prosper in and take your career to the next level then click the APPLY NOW button