$80,000 — $100,000
About the Company:
A leader in the building materials industry, with innovative cement, concrete, and aggregates solutions and a commitment to health, safety, and sustainability, they have the most efficient business model and the best performing operating models and teams.
They have been integral in servicing Australia’s infrastructure, construction and mining industries for several years.
About the role
Based in the New South Wales Office the Sales Representative will be responsible for sales in the Sydney region.
The successful applicant will be required to build relationships & identify opportunities to the region's infrastructure projects.
- Develop & maintain structured Account Plans for all key customers outlining the annual strategic approach, quantifiable targets & key actions for achievement.
- Maintain & enhance positive working relationships with customers to build brand loyalty & maximise opportunities to secure future business.
- Resolve customer issues, disputes or complaints in a prompt & professional manner, engaging with internal departments when additional expertise is required.
- Generate, qualify & convert new leads with allocated budget targets.
- Lead key project proposals, developing mutual value for the customer and maintain project management responsibility from opportunity through to completion.
- Maintain an understanding of the market changes, trends, opportunities, risks & competitive activity within the NSW Market.
- Ensure all tenders & quotes for projects are carried out in accordance with the approved processes.
- Maintain, develop and mentor your sales team
To be successful you will need to have had previous experience in B2B sales at Key Account level & Business Development & supply negotiations with leading organisations in your field. Experience working in the building materials sector is advantageous but not essential.
The position requires exemplary skills in relationship management particularly engaging, building rapport & negotiating with senior management level customers. You are able to anticipate commercial obstacles and know how to research & explore solutions to make compelling presentations.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; building rapport & negotiating win-win solutions
- Data orientated; able to comprehend & retain high volumes of critical information & drive results
- Confident, outgoing & self-motivated; comfortable working with executives in leading organisations
- Tech savvy; high proficiency in utilising CRMs & enterprise software
Apply now via SEEK