Senior Civil Project Engineer – Roads & Non-Process Infrastructure
Excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded Civil Contractor working on infrastructure and NPI projects across WA. Paul O'Neill
Permanent / Full Time
A leading civil contractor within the civil and infrastructure space. This company has built up a strong brand and portfolio of projects in WA.
With momentum gaining in the WA mining and infrastructure market they are currently looking to expand the Perth team with a positive and driven Senior Project Engineer.
This is an exciting position whereby you would have the opportunity to work with mining operators and government agencies working on metro and regional projects.
You will be responsible for delivering civil works coordinating with the internal team and liaising directly with other contractors and stakeholders on site. This company does a mixture of Metro and Regional projects with their longest swings up to a 2:1 roster (project dependent).
Skills and Experience
What's on Offer
- Circa 8 years plus civil contracting experience in the transport infrastructure and mining NPI space
- Hands-on project engineering/technical experience in areas such as earthworks/bulk earthworks, drainage, grading, pads, associated structures etc.
- Ability to provide strong technical advice & coordinate with other site & project engineers to deliver on the design and specifications
- Oversee QAQC/quality reporting as well as cost and productivity reporting – ability to identify issues/risks that may occur
- Oversee site activities associated with the efficient use of plant, equipment and materials
- Work closely with the on-site supervisors to ensure prioritisation and productivity of their crews
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and focused team environment
How to apply
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your civil engineering skills & project portfolio
- Strong development feeding off an experienced civil team
- Strong pipeline of civil projects & exciting opportunities to grow within this business
- Permanent role with a solid remuneration package
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity ideally apply below.
Only candidates with valid VISA rights
can be considered for this role.
I look forward to hearing from you. Paul O'Neill
Partner – Civil Infrastructure & Engineering