Site/Project/Contract Admin – Building Subcontractor
Due to increase workload on site and recent project wins within the group, I am currently seeking an intermediate project admin for this subcontractor
$0 — $0
This highly reputable and successful WA subcontracting business is currently working on projects across WA and interstate. They have built up a reputation for quality and efficient delivery of projects which has provided them with opportunities with some of the larger players in the market across the commercial and industrial sectors. They have a strong business culture and high retention rates which is down to the leadership style within the business and the training and development opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Site/Project Administrator on a permanent basis to assist the Project Manager and their team on a large construction project based North of the River. This role would suit an individual who is able to work proactively dealing with the different stakeholders and personalities on site.
We are also looking for someone who wants to embed themselves within a tight knit admin team and strive to contribute to the project and overall company success long term.
- Manage the distribution of new drawings - incoming and outgoing
- Distribute information between other Subcontractors and the Managing Contractor.
- Deal with drawing requests, drawing revisions, mark-ups, technical submissions etc.
- Dealing with admin and doc control covering Purchasing and Procurement
- Assist and maintain tracking schedules for deliverables
- Assist with labour; mobilisation, inductions and timesheets
- Assist the contracts/commercial team with progress claims and variations
- Work proactively with the safety and quality teams to ensure compliance
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and organised individual with 2-5 years experience in a similar role to stamp their name on a big construction project. Strong systems skills are essential using the MS Suite but other systems training will be provided. How to apply
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please apply through the link. Paul O'Neill Partner – Construction & EngineeringSterning Engineering LI. www.linkedin.com/in/constructionengineeringwa