Structural/Mechanical Designer – Inventor – Industrial Projects
Established and well respected Engineering Consultancy - Strong and diverse portfolio of projects; established and multi-discipline team.
Permanent / Full Time
$0 — $0
My client is a well-known engineering design consultancy who mainly operate in the WA market but also do interstate projects. They have diversified their service offering in recent years which has provided them with project opportunities within the industrial and infrastructure space.
Due to recent project wins and overall growth of their team, they are now in the market for a Mechanical Designer or Mechanical Design Drafter who has the ability to design and draft in Autocad and Inventor 3D.
This is a permanent role where they have a friendly and team orientated culture within their business where work-life balance and results are the ethos of this group.
Skills and Experience
What's on Offer
- Circa 4/5 plus years experience working across Mechanical/Structural Projects - intermediate or senior level
- Ability to produce 2d and 3d designs with AutoCAD and Inventor
- Update and modify new and existing designs working with Engineers from initial concept through to construction
- Report and present project analysis within design review meetings
- Ideally, TAFE qualified or similar – ideally courses completed in Inventor
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent time management and the ability to deliver for your clients
- Knowledge of Australian Standards, Codes and Technical Practices
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and team orientated environment
How to apply
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your project portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team
- Strong training and development culture feeding from your team members
- Strong pipeline of projects and exciting opportunities for long term career progression
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please apply
via the link below. Only candidates with Australian working rights will be considered for this role. Paul O'Neill Partner – Construction & Engineering LI. www.linkedin.com/in/constructionengineeringwa