Perfect opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant or HR Advisor to join a growing, flexible business for an initial 3-month contract supporting the HR Director in a position that will involve initially a large recruitment piece, to then take on more HR responsibilities once the recruitment project has been initiated.
As the Talent BP, you will initially create a recruitment strategy that will facilitate the recruitment of 30 + positions in a 3 month period. You will be tasked with creating process, templates and partnering with managers across the business to successfully recruit and on-board the employees.
Post this, you will have the opportunity to work across several HR projects with a focus on systems, engagement and general HR BAU.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for;
- Providing advice around sourcing and attraction strategies (online)
- Drafting and posting advertisements
- Developing customised interview questions
- Ensure approvals, status reports and files are up to date
- Job profiling and development of selection criteria
- Targeted candidate searching
- Candidate management
- Contract creation and onboarding
- Providing advice on recruitment processes and procedures in relation to legislative requirements
- HR Projects (several projects to take part in dependant on experience).
To be successful in this position, you will have strong recruitment and ideally HR experience, can manage stakeholder relationships and be confident in providing recruitment best practice advice. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be experienced with managing a volume of positions. Experience creating recruitment strategy and process is advantageous.
Varied position in a fast paced and supportive environment with a great manager.
Flexible working environment
Develop your HR experience
North Sydney location- trainline